Welcome to Silverton Christian Preschool!
Teacher & Preschool Director Meg Feicht
At Silverton Christian Preschool we value and delight in each child and believe that providing a nurturing environment of exploration and discovery will enable each one to grow physically, emotionally, socially, spiritually and academically during this important time of development. We also realize the importance of teacher-parent communication and working as a team for the success of each child.
2019-2020 Preschool Classes Offered:
- One class for 3 year olds offered in the morning two days per week
- Two classes for 4 year olds, one AM, one PM, each meeting three days per week
- The AM classes meet between 8:15-11:00AM
- The PM classes meet between 12:30-3:15PM
- Each class has a maximum of 10 children
- All preschool classes begin the week after Labor Day and end the last week of May.
- Tuition is due the 15th of each month September through May.
Silverton Christian Preschool is a ministry of Silverton Friends Church. We are a non-denominational, Christian preschool, welcoming all beliefs.